Heathcote & Ivory

Today I've finally got a lovely Hands and Nails set from the Heathcote & Ivory Vintage Collection...This Brand consists of an endless variety of lovely English toiletries and gifts, which smells so heavenly, that I'm actually thinking about whether I should use them or leave them there to decorate my bathroom ; P 

Here's the one I bought and it consists of: 

-Mimosa & Pomegranate Hand Wash 50ml
-Mimosa & Pomegranate Hand Cream 50ml
-Mimosa & Pomegranate 2x Emery Boards

Now to be honest with you all the main reason of buying this kit, except for the over-adorable case, is that lately I've been having dry hands and nails due to over usage of Hand rubs..and one of the main ingredients in these products is Vitamin E which helps for healthier skin :)




xx
Marisa

No comments:

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook