Kérastase

In the last few months I've been using a lot of different shampoos and treatments, as I like to change my hair products regularly...2 weeks ago, I went to a new hairdresser and recommended me to try Kérastase Resistance for dry damaged hair which is a new product from this line.

I've read a lot of reviews about Kérastase products and the majority of them said the same thing basically.

In my opinion I found that the treatment does it all! It's not that the shampoo has no effect, but the treatment really does make your hair look healthier in so many ways. After only 2 weeks I can already see a big difference in my hair, it looks hydrated and it doesn't break as much as it used to, and even the dead ends vanished! For someone who uses the hair straightener very often like I do, I would recommend this product, even though it's a bit pricey for the actual content, but in my opinion it's worth every penny as it's my favourite product so far!

Another thing that I would suggest when using the treatment is to use it for the ends and mid part of your hair only, as I first tried a bit on my fringe and scalp, and It got oily after 2 days, and as I usually have oily roots and dry ends, it's the best to use it only for the ends were the damage is more visible. 





xx 
Marisa

No comments:

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook