Carey Mulligan for W Magazine January 2012


Carey is a girl who always steals my heart when it comes to her fashion choices,
 and this editorial and cover continue to have me falling in love. Each shot has a very sixties
 mod feel (very Twiggy) but also stays true to Carey's girly style. Although I feel 
the cover is a new direction for Mulligan and not something I would usually expect of her; 
which is always a good thing, as it's always good to have fun with fashion.


I love the tone of this shoot, the simple yet structured shapes and 
neutral colour scheme is something I really love.


Ariana -

2 comments:

Kailey said...

This photoshoot is so incredible, thank you for sharing! xo

Ma fleur chérie said...

It is :) It's one of my favourite editorials for January 2012 :) Thanks for ommenting dear :) x

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook