Skin care & Body products


Lately I've been asked a lot about which products I use, and so I've decided to dedicate a post about skin products, make up and other beauty-related skin care that I'm currently using.
After some consideration I've decided to split this post into two because there's so much to list.
I'll write another post about makeup and hair products later on :)

1. La Roche-Posay foaming gel for oily sensitive skin
I love this facial wash, it leaves the skin smooth and most off all it's soap free.
It's perfect for those of you who have oily skin but be careful if you have combination skin (oily&dry) as it tend to dry out the skin...

2. La Roche-Posay corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care.
I love this moisturizing cream! If you have clogged pores problems this is the perfect cream for you,
I don't usually suffer from clogged pores but I take full precautions not to! besides if you have any blemishes even the real bad ones they will clear out after some time of using this!

3. Simple Cleansing Lotion

I've been using this for a while now and I think it works just great..It removes heavy makeup and it keeps the skin smooth & soft as it contains pro-Vitamin B5...

4. Clarins instant eye-makeup remover
This is in my opinion one of the best eye makeup removers on the market. I like it because it does exactly what an eye makeup remover is supposed to do! And that is to remove all eye makeup effectively (without the need of rubbing or tugging at the skin) and to be gentle and non-irritating to even the most sensitive eyes
  Stay assured that no eyelashes will be pulled out because of your heavy mascara ;)

5. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator
This works as a toner as well as an exfoliator..pls note that this is not a scrub!
Eliminates impurities, dull skin..leaving it smooth, soft and bright.

6. Tea tree blackhead exfoliating scrub wash 
This scrub works wonders!! It keeps your skin clear, it helps unclog pores and remove blackheads by gently exfoliating to remove trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells. 
Tip: It works just great with a facial scrubber pad :)

7. Clarins Pink clay mask & Tea tree face mask
They are both very good masks, I couldn't choose between the two as they both gave me very good results.

8. Tea tree blemish gel
I should mention that this might be a bit expensive for how much it actually contains 
(6 or 7 euros for only 2.5ml)
But it will last for a very long time as you should only apply where you have blemishes or a pimple...
End result: worth every penny!!


 9. Miss by Miss Sixty body lotion
 
 
I love the smell of this lotion + when applied on the skin it leaves that glittery sparkle all over the body. 


10. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum

Two words: beyond perfection :)

I also love Miss Dior Cherie by Dior...I have to get it next time I go shopping!



xoxo
Marisa

No comments:

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook