Zooey Deschanel - Cover page of Allure magazine



Zooey Deschanel, the quirky cute New Girl star,
on cover page of Allure magazine’s February 2012 issue :)


Little bits from her interview -

On her persona: “Because I have brown hair and a low voice, I would get cast as dry, sarcastic, ironic people, which I can do, but it’s just not my sense of humor. I’m a very positive person. I get excited easily, and I like to jump around.”

On being bullied in school: “Girls spit in my face, people were so mean to me, I’d cry every day.”


On her bangs hairstyle: “I’m bangs and eyes. It’s who I am. There have been periods when I’ve grown my bangs out, but I always cut them back, so it’s like, why go through the trouble?”

On being feminine: “If you feel like dressing like a girl, there’s nothing wrong with that. I don’t know why femininity should be associated with weakness. Women should be free to express who they are without thinking, I need to act like a man, or I need to tone it down to be successful. That’s a very good way to keep women down.”



Ariana 

No comments:

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook