A lovely little wishlist

Currently on my wishlist for 2012 :)
(Yes I know Christmas just passed shh)


L'IMPERATRICE by D&G - I've got my eyes on this perfume and soon
 I will have my hands on it. It smells divine :)


The Dahlia Jacquard Skater Dress with Floral Panel
Which is on sale from Asos - I just hate it when I'm broke :/




Kate Spade Julianna Jelly Bow Flats - love Love LOVE


Peter Pan Collar Polka Dot Dress by Miss Patina :)


'Lolita' by Vladimir Nabokov - It's been a long time since I read a really
 good book but I believe this novel is going to change that :)


And lastly this House of Harlow Long Key Necklace,
whenever I see it online I just drool and imagine it with every outfit I have,
so I guess it must be love :)

So whats on your wishlist for 2012 Chéris ?

Have a lovely week everyone xxx

Ariana -

No comments:

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook