Boxing day!

I've been searching for a black cropped blazer or fur jacket for ages now! and it seems I can't find that perfect one :( Today I've been shopping to complete my whole outfit for new years' eve but had no luck in finding a perfect jacket that goes great with my dress...But my mum came up with this great idea of wearing a pair of long black gloves which she used to own and a fur stole...I think it's the greatest idea as after all I always end up removing my jacket when I step inside!

Didn't have much time to shop cause I would have been late for work 
but here's what I bought :)

Gloves (the ones I mentioned above)
Bow clutch- Accessorize
Bow & net Fascinator- French Connection (Better pic below)




Hair clips & Pearl ring- Accessorize



Here's what I was wearing.
I should stop using my mobile to take photos..bad bad quality pics :(

 Trench coat: Topshop
 Shoes: Verve
  Fur stole- Babettopolis
Bag-Zara

The fur stole that got sooo many compliments :)
& my soaking wet fringe :/



xxxx
Marisa
 



No comments:

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook