Jeans...


Jeans will forever be a staple in both men and women’s wardrobe. Although blue denims are by far the most popular in jeans wear, other colors have recently started to pop up from everywhere.  

Everyone should own at least one pair of jeans in their closet...anyone had a doubt about how to wear a top and then you just remember that you own a perfect pair of jeans? It happens to me a lot, I prefer dark blue or mid wash jeans as in my opinion they go pretty much with anything...

Skinny jeans of Flared-jeans...? Well I like them both, although I tend to go for skinny ones...but flared-jeans seem to be at the peak this season and I've been searching for the perfect ones , but till now I had no luck. I admit I'm very picky especially on jeans..they must have the perfect fit & colour!




What about coloured jeans? In my opinion I wouldn't wear a pair of yellow or green pair...(I used to own a pair of red skinny jeans which I don't really know why on earth I bought them as I hate bright-coloured jeans!)
but some people pull them off perfectly, like the ones below...


   Just remember when pants make the big statement, keep tops quiet in black, white, or neutrals. 



If you're not used to wear this trend try to opt for darker shades such as burgundy, mustard and brown...





-Marisa :)

No comments:

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook