Dahlia...


Dahlia is a huge fan of vintage British clothing, gorgeous prints and traditional inspirations. Its clothing is a warm blend of cleverly cut structures matched with fabulous fabrics, prints and bespoke detailing. 
Started in 2000 by Tracey, she was quickly joined by her sister, Leigh. Selling their homemade designs at Portobello and Spitalfields markets, the quirky outlook of Dahlia quickly caught the attention of fashion devotees around the world.
 To be honest with you, I've never had heard about Dahlia, before I saw their collection on ASOS and I immediately fell in love as I'm a big fan of vintage inspired clothing, they're just gorgeous. 

Here are some Dahlia pieces which I own and treasure :)

 Eyelet detail bow floral dress


Pale pink heart print dress
Embroidered floral grey scarf (I own this in cream)

Floral print maxi skirt

 Lace contrast floral dress

Triple collar Ditsy Floral Dress


Check out their Fall/Winter collection, I bet you'll fall in love as much as I am..!!
-Marisa

No comments:

Like Ma fleur chérie on Facebook